AIS Base Station
PRODUCT CODE: 413-0001
AIS Coast Station enables real-time tracking of vessels at long range, supporting network intelligence, data encryption, virtual AIS AtoN (VAIS), broadcast and addressed messages.
AIS Coast Station provides the ultimate real time long-range AIS network monitoring solution. High performance and quality at an affordable price.
IALA guidelines describe the Physical AIS Shore Station (PSS) technical requirements.
- Ideal for creating AIS networks of any size.
- Ease of installation, use, optimum performance and reliability come together in the AIS Coast Station.
- High performance AIS receivers combined with a flexible network interface enable streaming of real time AIS data to multiple locations on remote or local networks.
- Available as a transceiver station operating as an AIS AtoN.
- Compact and easy to install & configure.
- Data can be streamed to multiple remote locations enabling redundant system implementation.
- Ethernet and WiFi (802.11b/g/n) connectivity.
- Feeds directly to designated IP addresses.
- Very low power consumption.
- Full encryption support.
- Virtual/Synthetic AtoN support – up to 10 units
- International type approvals.