AIS Class B Transponder B330
PRODUCT CODE: 413-0082
The em-trak AIS Class B Transponder B330 has built-in WiFi and an internal GPS antenna. An external GPS antenna connection is optionally available.
The em-trak AIS Class B Transponder B330 is internationally certified. It is waterproof and ruggedised. Designed for internal or external use.
The em-trak AIS Class B Transponder B330 meets the demands of the small commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets. Small, light and with multiple interfaces such as NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183 and USB, the em-trak AIS Class B330 is easy to install and configure.
The Class B AIS B330 simultaneously transmits and receives all AIS messages in real time, and comes as standard with stealth mode functionality (transmit on/off).
High performance and quality at an affordable price.
It meets the Class B standard that allows vessels that are not required to fit Class A units to voluntarily fit an AIS Transponder. When connected to an external VHF antenna (not supplied) and a GPS antenna , the em-trak AIS Class B Transponder B330 AIS Class B Transponder will transmit its own vessel position and data and receive information from other AIS vessels, shore stations and navigational aids within VHF range.
The em-trak AIS Class B Transponder B330 is compatible with a range of computer based navigation programs and chart plotters that can accept AIS data sentences over a NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connection. Provides MMSI, call-sign, vessel name, position (longitude & latitude) (WGS84 datum), speed and heading (if available) of other AIS vessels within VHF range.
APPLICATIONS – AIS Class B Transponder B303
- Small commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets.
- Meets the Class B international standard that allows vessels that are not required to fit Class A transponders to voluntarily (or otherwise) fit an AIS transponder.
- Fully certifed AIS Class B
- Waterproof – IPx6 and IPx7 certified
- Shock and vibration proof
- Low power consumption
- Receives and processes all AIS message types
- Silent mode feature
- Integrated long range WiFi
- Multiple interfaces: NMEA0183, NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with most display systems
- Internal GPS antenna means that an external GPS antenna is optional