PRODUCT CODE: 417-0006
AIS Class B Transponder Identifier Power Interface I100XP
The AIS Class B Transponder Identifier Power Interface I100XP enables the Identifier to be permanently installed and powered.
The AIS Class B Transponder Identifier Power Interface I100XP provides power to the Identifier and maintains charge in the Identifier internal battery. Should the vessel supply fail, or be switched off overnight, the Identifier will continue to operate from its internal battery for up to 5 days.
Ideal for permanent installation where vessel power source is Identifier as the primary power with Identifier external battery acting as an alternative standby battery.
- Permanently power an Identifier from a vessel battery
- Remote display for Identifier status.
- Compact, waterproof and easy to install
- Maintains Identifier internal battery charge as a backup
- Internal alert buzzer
- Intelligently detects if vessel power loss is malicious and generates immediate alert via Identifier