AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR200 with NMEA Multiplexing
PRODUCT CODE: CS-001-1001
The Comar AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR200 with NMEA is designed for the light commercial, fishing and coastal monitoring markets. It employs Dual Channel Parallel synthesised receivers with simultaneous decoding of all AIS data received.
Connected to a PC, via a serial port, running a compatible Navigation Program, or a dedicated Marine Chart Plotter, via the NMEA output, the information can be displayed on screen giving the operator a visual interpretation of the name, position, course and speed of AIS vessels within VHF range. Any NMEA input data at 4800 Baud can be connected into the unit, this is combined with the AIS data and will be output at 4800 or 38400 baud, avoiding the requirement of installing an external multiplexer.
- A low cost method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other vessels on the screen of an onboard PC or Chart Plotter.
- A vessels name, call sign and MMSI number to call up the target vessel on a DSC radio and ascertain their intentions.
- Information received: Name of Vessel, MMSI Number, Position, Speed (SOG), Course (COG), Type of vessel, Call sign, Heading, Rate of Turn, Navigational Status, Vessel Dimensions, Destination.
- Internal NMEA multiplexing function.
- Dimensions: L 140 mm W 120mm D 50 mm.
- Weight: 600 g.
- Mounting: Trunnion Bracket.
- Connectors: VHF Antenna BNC.
- Output Port: 9-pin D socket.
- Power Connector: 2-pole Plug.
- Power Supply Range: 9 – 30 Volts dc.
- Power Consumption: 400 mW.
- Output Baud Rate: 38,400 Baud or 4800 (internal link).
- Format: ITU / NMEA 0183.
- Output Message: VDM.
- Receiver Frequency: AIS 161.975 MHz; AIS 162.025 MHz.
- Channel Spacing: 25 KHz.
- Sensitivity: -112 dBm.
- Demodulation: GMSK.
- Data Rate: 9600 Baud.
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω.
- Indicators: On (Green), Channel A (Red), Channel B (Red).
- Approvals: IEC 61993-2; EN 60945; EN 6100-6-1 & 2; FCC part 15.