AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR200NG with GPS and Network Function
PRODUCT CODE: CS-001-1004
The Comar AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR200NG with Ethernet is designed for the light commercial, fishing and coastal monitoring markets. The SLR200NG is fitted with an internal GPS receiver. It employs Dual Channel Parallel synthesised receivers with simultaneous decoding of all AIS data received.
Connected to a PC, via the industry standard RJ45 connector, the SLR200NG enables AIS data to be viewed directly or shared on a local network. The unit can also be mounted in a remote location and data pointed to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server. The included Device Installer software makes configuring the unit quick and easy. The Com Port Manager software enables the data to be displayed on standard AIS viewing programs.
- A low cost method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other vessels on the screen of an onboard PC or Chart Plotter.
- A vessels name, call sign and MMSI number to call up the target vessel on a DSC radio and ascertain their intentions.
- Information received: Name of Vessel, MMSI Number, Position, Speed (SOG), Course (COG), Type of vessel, Call sign, Heading, Rate of Turn, Navigational Status, Vessel Dimensions, Destination.
- Network function.
- Builtin GPS Receiver.
- Dimensions: L 140 mm W 120mm D 50 mm.
- Weight: 600 g.
- Mounting: Trunnion Bracket.
- Connectors: VHF Antenna BNC.
- Connectors: GPS Antenna TNC.
- Output Port: RJ45 socket.
- Power Connector: 2-pole Plug.
- Power Supply Range: 9 – 30 Volts dc.
- Power Consumption: 400 mW.
- Output Baud Rate: 38,400 Baud.
- Format: ITU / NMEA 0183.
- Output Message: VDM and VDO.
- Receiver Frequency: AIS 161.975 MHz; AIS 162.025 MHz.
- Channel Spacing: 25 KHz.
- Sensitivity: -112 dBm.
- Demodulation: GMSK.
- Data Rate: 9600 Baud.
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω.
- Indicators: On (Green), Channel A (Red), Channel B (Red).
- Approvals: IEC 61993-2; EN 60945; EN 6100-6-1 & 2; FCC part 15.