AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR350N with Network Function
PRODUCT CODE: CS-001-1042
The Comar AIS Dual Channel Receiver SLR350N is a Network AIS Receiver for Coastal Monitoring Applications. Connected to a PC, via the industry standard RJ45 Ethernet connector, the SLR350N enables AIS data to be viewed directly, or shared on a local network. The unit can also be mounted at a remote location and AIS data sent via the Internet to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server.
- Ethernet connectivity.
- Dual channel AIS receiver.
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of AIS vessels within VHF range.
- Decoding of Class A, Class B, Aids to Navigation, SARTS and all other AIS message types.
- Information received: Name of Vessel, MMSI Number, Position, Speed (SOG), Course (COG), Type of vessel, Call sign, Heading, Rate of Turn,
Navigational Status, Vessel Dimensions, Destination.
- Monitoring of shipping by Government bodies.
- Traffic management at local port approaches.
- Assistance in Search and Rescue operations.
- Location of ships for local Tug/Supply operators.
- Analysis of shipping in specific areas.
- Monitoring of fishing zones.
- Feeding Internet AIS tracking sites.
- Power Supply Range: 9 – 30 V dc
- Power Consumption: 300 mA @ 12 V dc
- Output Baud Rate: 38,400 Baud (38.4 Kb)
- Format: ITU/ NMEA 0183
- Output Message: VDM
- Receiver Frequency:
- Channel A 161.975 MHz
- Channel B 162.025 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 KHz
- Sensitivity: > -112 dBm @ 20% MER
- Demodulation: GMSK
- Data Rate: 9600 Baud
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions: L 130 mm W 105 mm H46 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Mounting: 4 mounting holes in end plates
- Antenna: BNC
- Ethernet Port: RJ-45
- USB Port: Type B
- Power: 2.1mm Phono plug
- Designed to Meet: IEC 61993-2; IEC 60945; EN 6100-6-1 & 2; FCC part 15