AIS Receiver KS-200B_N
PRODUCT CODE: ON-KS-200B_N
The Onwa AIS Receiver KS-200B_N with network function is designed for the light commercial, fishing and coastal monitoring markets. Connected to a PC, via a serial or ethernet port, running a compatible Navigation Program, or a dedicated Marine Chart Plotter, via the RS232 or Ethernet output, the information can be displayed on screen giving the operator a visual interpretation of the name, position, course and speed of AIS vessels within VHF range.
- Decode AIS data with CPA alerts.
- Decode AIS SART messages.
- Onwa AIS Encrypted Technology available.
- Outputs AIS and GPS data on RS232 NMEA port used by other navigational equipment onboard.
- Output AIS and GPS data on Ethernet port.
- A low cost method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other vessels within VHF range.
- The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other vessels on the screen of an onboard PC or Chart Plotter.
- A vessels name, call sign and MMSI number to call up the target vessel on a DSC radio and ascertain their intentions.
- Information received: Name of Vessel, MMSI Number, Position, Speed (SOG), Course (COG), Type of vessel, Call sign, Heading, Rate of Turn, Navigational Status, Vessel Dimensions, Destination.
- Main unit
- Data cable x 1
- Operation manual
- Standard Installation material
OPTIONAL (NOT INCLUDED)
- VHF Antenna & cable
- Dimerision: 207mm (L) x 155.8mm (W) x 50mm (H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Input: 10 to 35VDC
- Consumption: 350mA nominal, 2A peak
- RS232 38.4 Kbaud bi-directional
- IEC 60945 (Cat C)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Receiver x 2 (one time shared between AIS/DEC)
- Frequency: 156.025 to 162.025 MHz in 25Khz steps
- Channel bandwidth: 25Khz
- RX sensitivity <-107dBm at 20% PER
- VHF Antenna: PL259 female
- RS232 Data: 9 Way D-type female
- Ethernet: RJ45 female
- IEC62287-1 (Class B Shipbourne Equipment)
- EC60945 Ed. 4.0 (Environmental Requirements)
- ITU-R M.1371-1 (Universal AIS Technical Characteristics)
- IEC61162-1 Ed. 2.0 (Digital Interfaces Part 1)
- IEC61108-1 (GPS Receiver Equipment)