AIS Transponder Class B B360 | Em-trak
PRODUCT CODE: ET-413-0088
AIS Transponder Class B B360 is a certified high powered AIS Class B transceiver with long range WiFi connectivity that is ideal for those requiring enhanced AIS transmit capabilities with guaranteed wired and wireless seamless connectivity to their MFD’s, displays and cell phone or tablet APP’s.
As a high powered AIS Class B the B360 transmits at over twice the power of standard AIS giving you increased range, as well as transmitting up to 5 times more frequently using the priority SOTDMA transmit method; useful for mariners operating in busy areas or times of low visibility; this capability is further enhanced by HF-AIS technology which enables you to see more AIS targets. All this is achieved whilst maintaining ultra low power consumption.
The B360 is small, light-weight and entirely water and weather proof. Its integrated high performance GPS means that in certain installations an external antenna is optional making installation even easier. The AIS Transponder Class B B360 is the perfect choice for the serious mariner looking for uncompromised quality and performance within a small package and competitive price.
APPLICATIONS – AIS Transponder Class B B360
- Small commercial boat, fishing boat and leisure markets.
- Meets the Class B international standard that allows vessels that are not required to fit Class A transponders to voluntarily (or otherwise) fit an AIS transponder.
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified High Powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- Integrated long range WiFi live AIS data streaming connectivity to display and APP devices.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IP66 & 67), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.