Intelligent AIS Receiver SLR350Ni with WIFI
PRODUCT CODE: CS-001-1047
The Comar Intelligent AIS Receiver SLR350Ni is dual channel, has WIFI and Ethernet and is ideal for coastal monitoring applications. It is interfaced to a Raspberry Pi™ 3 computer and is capable of filtering and processing AIS data and forwarding it across a network. In this way, several SLR350Ni units can be used to form a complete networked monitoring solution for monitoring a port and its approaches.
The Comar Intelligent AIS Receiver SLR350Ni also has 4 USB ports and a HDMI connector for a monitor display. What makes the SLR350Ni different from other receivers is that it can be deployed in any AIS network using proprietary software specific to that network and is shipped ‘bare bones’.
The SLR350Ni is designed for use by the commercial market and uses Comar’s well proven and internationally specified high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
The SLR350Ni is one of the most flexible and powerful AIS receiver available today.
- Dual channel AIS receiver.
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity.
- Built-in Raspberry Pi™ 3 Microcomputer.
- Highly configurable to suit any AIS network (additional software required).
- Built-in 4 x USB ports for local monitoring.
- Built-in HDMI port for connecting a display monitor.
- Built-in micro-SD card slot for storing the OS and supporting software.
- Optional internal GPS receiver module.
- Shoreside monitoring of shipping by Government bodies.
- Managing traffic at local port approaches.
- Assisting in Search and Rescue (SAR) operations.
- Locating ships for local tug/supply operators or for security operations.
- Analysing shipping in specific areas.
- Monitoring fishing zones.
- Feeding data to AIS vessel tracking websites.
- Automatic Datalogging of AIS data over a time period.